How many times have you been cleaning and felt sick from all the chemicals you inhaled. Well try these natural cleaners and see what you think!!
- 1.5 cups water.
- 1 cup white vinegar.
- 1/2 cup rubbing alcohol.
- 1 teaspoon natural liquid dish soap (not castile soap)
- 15 drops lime essential oil.
- 15 drops melaleuca (tea tree) essential oil.
Lemon Kitchen Cleaner
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon natural dish soap (NOT castile soap)
- 30 drops lemon essential oil
- 20 drops melaleuca essential oil
Sweet Lavender Air Freshener
- 3/4 cup water (I use tap water, but distilled is fine too)
- 2 tablespoons vodka, rubbing alcohol, or real vanilla extract
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops chamomile essential oil
Combine in a 8 oz spray bottle, shake to combine. Spray throughout the house to eliminate odors or stale smells. (I have a whole bunch of other homemade air freshener combinations in this post, too)
- 3 cups distilled water
- 1/4 cup rubbing alcohol or vodka
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 20 drops peppermint or spearmint essential oil
Combine all ingredients in a quart-sized spray bottle. Shake to combine, then spray on mirrors, windows, or stainless steel. Wipe off with paper towels or old newspaper for streak-free shine.
Deep Cleaning toilet bowl cleaner
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/3 cup liquid dishwashing soap
- 1/4 cup hydrogen peroxide
- 30 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- 3/4 cup water
Mix together in a squeeze-type bottle, then squirt into toilet. Scrub and let stand 20 minutes.